IT Network has been a leader in the staffing industry for forteen years, and our technical recruiters are some of the best. Contract labor is becoming increasingly appealing to employers who need additional personnel support for large projects. IT Network is extremely proud of the quality of our contractors, as are our clients. Many of our previous contractors have gone direct with our client companies, which says something about the type of talent we provide.
Whether you need someone to fill a role in your organization for three months, six months, or several years, we have the resources to connect you with the people you need. Our dedication to our clients’ needs is what makes us one of the best in the staffing industry.
IT Network Advantages
Tell us what type of contractor your organization needs, and we’ll handle the rest. We handle the contract, payroll and benefits. This allows you, the client, and the contract worker to focus on the assignment. We understand that your organization must respond quickly to changes in your particular industry. IT Network offers flexible solutions to suit your needs.
Here are some of the ways we can help serve you:
- Contractors are employees of IT Network, temporarily re-assigned to your company, which eliminates questions about benefit eligibility or job classification within your organization.
- IT Network processes our contractor’s time sheets and pays our employees on a weekly basis, which elimates payroll stress for our clients.
- IT Network handles withholdings for all Federal and State payroll taxes.
- IT Network pays into state and federal unemployment funds for each engineer. When their assignment is complete they will have accrued benefits and will return to their status prior to being contracted to your organization.
- IT Network contractors can choose to accept our insurance plan, which includes group health, dental and long term disability insurance. Our plan is not mandatory, and our employees can choose to opt out if they prefer to stick with their own plan.
- IT Network clients can choose to take on a contractor as a direct employee after six months of continuous full-time employment. Employing someone as a contract worker can be an excellent way to gauge their benefit as a direct employee within your organization.